Our jewellery has been hand selected to give you the very best in unique individual pieces, as you are individual, you are unique and your relatioship is unique. The jewellery you purchse from us will be the most important piece of jewellery you EVER buy.
Inspired by our customers
Our jewellery selection has evolved from our customers needs, we have listened to you and have the confidence that we can deliver the right selection and price point. We already know we have the service and the quality nailed and a winning team to look after you, our reputation for service and quality is something to shout about.
A level of service we are proud of...
Because we take special pride in helping couples find the perfect jewellery to mark this monumental occasion, when you purchase an engagement ring from Woodings and Co you’re given our full after care support card, this entitles you to additional cleaning and general repair services for your ring.
This extended care includes:
- Professional cleaning and polishing
- Hard stones such as diamonds and sapphires receive ultrasonic and steam cleaning.
- Soft or porous gemstones, including emeralds and pearls, are gently cleaned by hand.
- Metal oxidation removed.
- General repairs
- Loose gemstones are tightened
- Prongs are re-tipped or smoothed
- Lost finishes are reapplied to the best of our ability; this includes brushed, florentine, hammered, polished and satin finishes
- Worn rhodium plating is reapplied
- Rings may be resized up to 2 sizes, and/or sizing assistants can be added. Our Lifetime Care covers this resizing service one time only.
For the following additional repairs, extra charges apply:
- Restoring worn metalwork, such as milgrain and engraving
- Prong or shank replacement
- Filling cracks or breaks in the metal
- Reshaping out-of-shape rings
- Any additional repairs not listed here
It’s important to note that all repairs and alterations to your rings must be completed by our store. External service or alterations will void any guarantee to the quality of the jewelry we sell.
We recommend bringing your engagement ring in for service annually to keep it in the best possible condition. And we strongly advise obtaining an insurance policy to protect the value of your jewellery from damage, loss or theft.
An independent that offers 0%
We understand getting engaged is an monumental time is a relationship, and the outlay for a ring can be a huge expense, don't let that stop you from buying her the "dream ring" just spread the cost with 0% finance, with a pass rate of 98.3% why not apply today.
Our CAD team are the bomb!
We can help you bring your dreams to reality with a flick of a wrist... our cad team can help you computer generate your ring to turn your ideas into a actual piece.
Special Valentines Deals
We are suckers for a little romance at Woodings. If you intend to propose on Valentines and purchase a ring from us, we will sweeten the deal and treat you to a bottle of fizz to toast your engagement. Must be purchased before or on Feb 14th!