Terms and Condition of Sale:
The price that you pay for the goods is the price displayed on the item at the time of purchase. Whilst we make every effort to ensure that all prices on our website and in store are correct, errors sometimes do occur, if an error has occurred the price will be changed at the directors discretion. Payment must be made in full before goods are released.
Your purchase from County Goldsmiths comes with a 3 month warranty if faulty and must be given a chance to repair following the below points:
- The item is identified by our goldsmith as being defective as a result of a manufacturing default
- The item has not had any damage as a result of mishandling or inappropriate impact (e.g. knocks, dents or pressure), and has had no alteration, manipulation, repair or care by a service provider apart than ourselves at County Goldsmiths or in the consequence of normal wear and tear.
- Proof of purchase must be presented.
- We do not offer refunds however we do offer an exchange up to 14 days after the date of purchase or a credit note will be issued valid for 12 months.
- The item must be unworn, brand new condition. This will be assessed by the on-site goldsmith before a refund is processed.
- Bespoke and Engraved items: these pieces are Special Orders, which means that the item will be made or customised especially for you; because of this, these pieces of jewellery cannot be exchanged or returned under any circumstances. For reasons of hygiene, we are unable to offer exchanges or refunds on earrings. All products are subject to availability which is subject to change. If the items you have ordered are unavailable you will be notified as soon as possible.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Return address / Shipping
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
WOODINGS AND CO
32 HIGH STREET
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.